July Inspiration

At the start of each month I pick an image to inspire me for the weeks ahead.

For June I needed to be superwoman so the natural choice was Beyonce but for July I am in need of a change - a change of haircut that it!

I've been thinking of cutting my mop for awhile now down from its long unmanageable dip dye lengths to a shorter messy bob and when i saw the below images of Rose Byrne in Flare it was the extra push I needed to take the plunge.

The Aussie actress covers the Canadian fashion mag's August issue as shot by Max Abadian and styled by Elizabeth Cabral.

Rose Byrne covers Flare August

Wearing Marchesa on the cover and a variety of looks from the likes of Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs and Christopher Kane inside, Rose looks uber glam and ready for the season ahead in the hottest Autumn collections.

The gorgeous lip colours even inspired me to take a trip through Duty Free on my way to Paris, picking up some new lighter red's and glossy pinks from Lancome on my way.

The next step is slightly more daunting - booking the hairdresser appointment. Wish me luck!

My July Inspiration and new haircut, hopefully


You can see the Flare shoot in full here on the Fashion Gone Rogue website.

No comments:

Post a Comment