Trend Report: Copenhagen Fashion Week

I posted on Sunday about my visit to Denmark for Copenhagen Fashion Week and promised more was on the way.

From the hundreds of images I must have taken I have whittled it down to the hottest trends and key pieces from all the S/S 13 collections on offer at the show.

These are the looks I'll be taking away from the show, working them into my wardrobe now and long into next summer.

  • Military Ranks: the army influence comes back round again from camouflage prints to tough khaki pieces mixed with leather.

left to right: Saint Tropez, Second Female, Vibe Johansson

  • Sporting Goods: track pants get an upgrade in luxe metallics and prints with go faster stripes. College T-shirts and matching jackets are optional extras. Team with wedge high tops, naturally.
left to right: Designers Remix, Ganni, Wackerhaus

  • Pyjama Party: printed PJ pants are still in for next Summer! I'm sending up a thanks to the fashion gods because that's pretty much all I have been wearing this summer! They are the comfiest things ever!  

left to right: Dansk, Stine Goya, Minus

  • Summer leather: leather is re-worked once again this season in soft shades of lime green, buttercup and beige, mainly across biker jackets.

left to right: Velour, Twist & Tango, J. Lindeberg

  • Check Please: Geometric square and rectangle prints and repeat checks, once the preserve of winter collections, suddenly look cool for summer in a palette of ocean blue and zingy orange.

left to right: Whiite, Twist & tango, Peter Jensen

Watch out for my catwalk report, coming up next!


No comments:

Post a Comment