It all started with the UK Elle's September cover, staring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, which you can see here.
My desire then bloomed into a full on love affair when I spotted the Vogue Brazil September cover yesterday - yet more baroque from Dolce & Gabanna - which you can see here.
My wish list is below (wish being the operative word) and to sum up if I could afford to wear this trend head to toe I'd be rocking Rosie's blouse, teaming it with a tapestry skirt, carrying a crucifix and shading my eyes under dramatic shades. Too OTT do you think ?
1. Skirt, £18, River Island
2. Sunglasses, £330, Moo*
3. leggings, £550, Bebaroque
4. Top, £35, Miss Selfridge
5. Blouse,£580, Dolce & Gabbana
6. Skirt, £795, Michel Van Der Ham
7. Crucifix, £645, Roberto Cavalli
8. Dress, £695, Alexander McQueen
9. Slippers, £485, Valentino
10. Lace veil headband, £310, Maison Michel
*For UK stockists try Browns