MANGO signs up Miranda Kerr

Today it was announced that Australian model Miranda Kerr is taking over from Kate Moss as Mango's ambassador for the Spanish label's Spring / Summer 2013 campaign.

But how does the famous Victoria Secrets model shape up to the past faces of Mango including the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Lizzy Jagger, Penélope Cruz, and Mossy herself? 

You can cast your votes below but for me the ultimate face of the brand had to be miss Cruz - I loved the capusle collections she designed with her sister and she always did her best 'smouldering' pout in the adds.



This announcement is especially timely as the Mango S/S 13 press day is tomorrow and I'm pant wettingly excited to be going. Generating a buzz around the new season collection is something which the brand excels at and I can't wait to pick out my key pieces I'll be snapping up in a few months time.

Who's the best MANGO model?



No comments:

Post a Comment