Ultimate Christmas Wish List

I'm pretty sure this is what my Christmas list would look like if I'd won the Euro Millions last weekend - or at least if my family had.

Sometimes it's nice to fantasy shop to distract yourself from the realities of life, which for most of us at Christmas can often mean socks and bath salts. My particular fantasy involves that Mulberry Bayswater I've always wanted, an office Christmas party dress by Lanvin - to be worn with an Alexander McQueen skull box clutch and YSL Tributes naturally - followed by some extravagant treats. £465 bottle of rose anyone?

I've added it all up and it comes to about £8,500. Too excessive? I'd love to see your Christmas wish lists and if you go higher than me... happy fantasy shopping! x

 
1.The Affair Filofax, £375, Temperley London for Filofax
2. Tribute patent leather sandals, £565, YSL
3. Ruby false eyelashes, £900, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura.
4. Velvet Love, £120, Dolce & Gabanna
5. Dress, £2,510, Lanvin
6. Ring, £215, Mawi
7.Enamelled flower box clutch, £1,995, Alexander McQueen
8. Ace of Spades rose, £465, Armand De Brignac at Harrods
9. Royal box, £100, Godiva
10. Snake-effect leather Bayswater, £1,100, Mulberry
11. Falabella iPhone case, £150, Stella McCartney

1 comment:

  1. You should be so lucky!!! ;) Shame cos that Lanvin dress would look lovely on you!

    Oh & I added you to my blogroll...

    Sophie x

    http://www.lafashionfolie.com/

    ReplyDelete