First Look: Spring at Only




Only's Spring Collection was a decidedly denim affair with hints of flowers and flurou's added to the mix. 

Though I'm not usually a fan of denim (I own two pairs of jeans that I wear until they fall apart and then begrudgingly buy a new pair) Only has me re-evaluating my position this year with all American stars and stripes and polka dot patterns for S/S 13. Lace collars on stonewashed shirts are charming whilst denim jackets are back in a big way - this time with lots of distressed elements and transfer prints.

Overall the collection was a more causal vibe than I'm used to wearing but great statement pieces still existed such as the 'sweetheart' grey marl sweater below that's at the top of my wishlist. I especially loved the dainty bejeweled epaulettes on a khaki army jacket above, this was a nice touch to soften something that's been around for a few seasons now and will look great with denim shorts and cowboy boots come festival season. 





    No comments:

    Post a Comment