January Jewel Notes


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to be more adventurous with my accessories so each month of 2013 I'm going to take a look at some more daring pieces of jewellery, and bags than I've been previously used to, and, hopefully (budget permitting) buy at least one piece to wear. 

This month I've been thinking a lot about large or statement jewellery - something I tend to favour over smaller, delicate styles - and how I can incorporate these more into my everyday wardrobe without looking overdressed, especially at work. I've decided the way forward lies with the ten pieces below; on trend without being outrageous and more or less affordable with some investment pieces (another resolution) thrown in. Happy Shopping x 



1. Earrings, £12, ASOS 
2. Bracelet, £22.50, Topshop
4. Necklace, £120, J. Crew at Net a Porter 
5. Earrings, £15, ASOS
7. Choker, £215, Giles and Brother at Matches
8. Earrings, £15, ASOS 
9. Druzy Crystal Ring, £75, Decadorn at Harvey Nichols 
10. Twist Collar Necklace, £50, Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment