Hot Right Now: Jessica Simpson for Kurt Geiger

Regular readers may have noticed I have become a bit shoe obsessed recently, and every other post seems to involve me drooling over new collections and new footwear brands! Well I promise this is the last one for awhile, I just couldn't resist the chance to share my latest obsession with you - Jessica Simpson for Kurt Geiger.

Jessica's collection is a new label for Kurt Geiger for spring/summer 2013 and shoe-aholics like me will surely be found lusting after the colourful wedge high tops, 70's inspired wood block heels and towering strappy platform sandals.  

I've narrowed it down to my six favourite styles below, such as the Parie snakeskin platforms - great with both cropped trousers and on a night out - and the Lexia high tops in taupe and aqua, which I'm making space in my closet for right this second!


Priced from £75 to £95, you can shop the full Jessica Simpson collection online here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment