Monochrome & Chains: What I Wore Today

It's very rare that I do outfit posts on This Little Girl Is Lost but this morning the planets must have magically aligned because I was up early and out of my PJ's for a morning meeting and my housemate was willing, and patient enough, to take the photo's. The images you see below we're taken outside the front of my house in sunny London, one of the last few times we'll see the sun I suspect as Autumn creeps closer.

This white jacket from Zara was a start-of-summer investment buy that I've just got round to wearing now. However, I've had so many compliments it's now coming everywhere with me. The monochrome trend is going to be huge again for AW 13 so I paired it with a minimalist, simple black dress from Warehouse (the jacket would look wrong with anything too fussy) and then toughened it up with cut-out detail boots and a chunky silver chain necklace from H&M. Let me know what you think of this look, and if you'd like to see more outfit posts in the future on TLGIL. X





Jacket, Zara (find similar here) Dress, Warehouse padded shoulder dress, £38. Boots, Topshop (find similar here) Silver Chain, H&M (find similar here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment