On Trend Right Now: Skirts & Sweats

I'm loving the last burst of sunshine right now in London, mainly because its OK to still be wearing my standard summer outfit of maxi dress and flip flops. However, if 25 years of living in Great Briton has taught me anything its that the weather here is changeable to say the least. Today it may be sunny, tomorrow it could feel like the start of a new ice age. Dressing for the change in seasons is always a challenge so with that in mind I've decided that the current on-trend skirt and sweatshirt combination is going to be my new best friend this September.

Skirts are going to be huge this A/W in all their varying forms. However as I'm only 5ft 1 I'm going to stick to mini lengths and knee length tube / pencil skirts, lest I be lost under meters of fabric and pleats. Whistles camo jacquard skirt is my number one investment buy, but I've also got my eye on Topshop's more colourful version and neoprene leopard print jumper. Rika's 'Iron Girl' sweatshirt in black is already hanging in my closet waiting for its big moment. I'm going to be wearing the trend with bare legs, sturdy ankle boots and the new, seductive claret coloured lip. Will you be wearing skirts & sweats for Autumn?



Skirts & Sweats.
4. DKNY leopard print panel skirt. Available from Matches.
5. Rika Iron Girl Sweatshirt. Available from Matches.
6. Rochas Floral satin-silk midi skirt. Available from Net-A-Porter.


Accessorise now.

No comments:

Post a Comment