Atterley Road Accessories Blogger Edit

One of my favourite online shopping destinations, Atterley Road are offering 20% OFF all accessories until midnight on Monday 12th May. Just use the code ACCESS20 to treat yourself and instantly update any outfit with Atterley Road's gorgeous designer bags, graphic printed scarves and contemporary jewellery. 

I've created my ultimate edit below from the site's current SS14 offerings taking into account my recent workwear purchases and the updates I will need to make to my existing festival wardrobe ahead of Latitude in July. 

Though I promised to break out and wear more bright colour recently, I can't help but be swayed by Atterley Roads monochrome offerings, in particular this tile print cross body bag and the dotted clutch have caught my attention - from By Malene Birger and 1951 Maison Francaise respectively. A sucker for snake print at the best of times, I don't think I can resist adding these cute loafers and sandals to my collection either as they are smart enough for work but can also be used to dress up jeans at weekends. 

Shop Atterley Road Designer Accessories with 20% off this weekend.  



From top left to bottom right: Atterley Road spotted star scarf Seven Boot Lane brandy sandy suede boots, Pochette Clutch Bag in Pois Black and White by 1951 Maison Francaise, Atterley Road carmona bracelet, Second Female midi necklace, Soaked In Luxury cheetah scarf, Style Snob vaile grey loafers, Maison Scotch signature maison scotch bag, French Connection harley snake print sandal, By Malene Birger sohna bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment