Cover Love: Lara Stone

She's graced the covers of Vogue in the UK, France, Turkey, Russia, Japan and China and now super model Lara Stone has landed the cover of Vogue Netherlands.

This is only the second edition of the newly launched mag which is edited by former Dutch Glamour editor Karin Swerink and Lara was clearly thrilled to be on the cover in her native country tweeting her excitement; ‘Yay! My 1st (their 2nd) VogueNL cover" @NLvogue’
I absolutely love the cover which shows a fresh faced Lara shot by Josh Olins.  


I definitley prefer it to the first edition which featured trio of Dutch models - Ymre Stiekema, Josefien Rodermans and Romee Strijd - dressed in summer brights which you can see below. After expecting something a bit edgier for its first offering I was left feeling underwhelmed by the but with Lara there is no such disappointment!

But how does it compare to her other Vogue covers laid out in all their glory below?
I think its my new favourite - until next time at least...







No comments:

Post a Comment