Trend Alert: Florals

Yesterday I wrote about the floral based Vogue China shoot that is going to be my May inspiration.

I knew just from looking at the images that it was going to dictate my wardrobe choices for the rest of the week and sure enough this morning when getting changed I went straight for a floral dress that I had bought from eBay last year!
In fact I think the floral trend is going to be perfect for me this month as its a chance to be girly and playful before I move to my company's London office in June and have to dress more 'corporate' in the process.

So before that happens I will definitely be wearing sheer floral blouses this month - tucked into jeans or teamed with more floral trousers - and lovely summer dresses like the ones from Topshop below. I'll be teaming them with tough metallic accessories for a rock 'n' roll finishing touch as the more rebellious I can be this month the better!

Here is my pick of the 10 best high street florals, all in stores now for an instant trend update. Blooming marvellous.


1. Blazer, 54.95, Vila
2. Dress, £46, Goldie London
3. Blouse, £25, Warehouse 
4. Dress, £120, Maarten van der Horst for Topshop
5. Dress, £28, Topshop
6. Bag, £40, Aldo
7. Crop Top, £28, Henry Hunt
8. Blouse, £50, Warehouse
9. Blouse, £45, Mina
10. Skirt, £55, Oasis


No comments:

Post a Comment