Instagramming the Great British Summer

Yesterday I went to the Thames festival in London, a free two day event to mark the end of the Great British Summertime, and it got me feeling a bit nostalgic. What else had this summer offered up since I moved to London the weekend of the Queen's Jubilee? 

I tried to remind myself of all the great weekends but scrolling back through my photo's seemed an easier option. What I found was a treasure trove of memories, usually captured via instagram, and I'd love to share these with you now - especially those who are reading by blog but are not based in the UK.

So to the Great British Summer I say so long and see you next year. x

One work's summer party, one amazing view

Strolling through Portobello on a sunny day
 
Visiting the Chanel pop up in Covent Garden
 
Making myself at home in Queen's Park
 
The giant helter skelter on the South Bank
 
Thames Festival firework display
 

No comments:

Post a Comment