Fantasy Christmas Party Dress Shopping

Regular readers will be well aware there is nothing I love more than indulging in a good fantasy shop where money is no object, from fantasy met dress shopping to creating the ultimate christmas wish list.

So in the same spirit I decided to compile a list of the most desirable Christmas party dresses and, as you can see, though I'm a huge fan of an LBD whatever the occasion I couldn't help being seduced by some colour this season alongside plenty of lace, baroque themes and pretty prom ruffles.

Just for balance I've created a list of more affordable high street styles coming up tomorrow. Happy fantasising until then!

 
1.Nina Ricci, £4,690
2.Lanvin,£2,330
3. Moschino, £2,270
4.Lanvin, £5,195
5. Red Valentino, £675
6. Chloe, £1,725
7. Oscar de la renta, £2,950
8. Kaufman Franco, £2,990
9. Alberta Feretti, £2,530

No comments:

Post a Comment