Trend Spotting at Copenhagen Fashion Week

Those who follow me on Instagram will already know that this weekend I was in Copenhagen attending their Fashion Week and the trade fairs VISION, Gallery and CIFF. I had an amazing time once again, staying in the lovely Bella Sky hotel and getting to see a bit more of the Danish capital under a faint dusting of snow. 

Whilst I was at the shows I managed to get a good feel for the trends coming up for A/W 13, including lots of chunky knitwear and outerwear - baby it is cold outside after all. My top picks though have to be the three B's: bikers, bombers and blazers. Invest in the most head turning pieces now and you won't regret it once the weather starts to turn - these are the new style staples for 2013.


Ganni, Doma, V ave shoe repair


Minimarket, R/H, Hofmann Copenhagen

 
By Groth, R/H, Baum Und Pferdgarten

Sessun, Lolly's Laundry, Numph

Ganni, Sofie Schnoor, Rosemunde

No comments:

Post a Comment