I got bored waiting for The Great Gatsby to come out so..

I don't know how, but I'd convinced myself that The Great Gatsby (directed by Baz Luhrmann and starring Carey Mulligan and Leonardo DiCaprio unless you have been living under a rock) came into cinema's this Friday. Imagine my disappointment, not to mention cancelled plans, when I realised the scheduled release date wasn't until next week on the 16th. The anticipation is killing me! Watching the trailer and listening to the soundtrack on repeat just isn't cutting it anymore! What was I going to do with a six day long wait? Blog about it that's what! 

The Great Gatsby has the high street flapping (pun intended) for 1920's looks this season, from Art-Deco prints to drop waists, sequins, pleats and plenty of lace. Wear with a cloche hat, pears and diamonds, always diamonds. Happy shopping! 


1. Gatsby Scarf Dress, £55, Oasis. 
2. Applique top, £695, Temperley London at Net-a-Porter. 
3. Flapper Hair band, £15, ASOS. 
4. Rose Gold Deco Ring, £20, Miss Selfridge
5. Mirrored Jacket, £3111.05, Viktor & Rolf at Farfetch. 
6. Drop Waist Dress, £50, Yumi Direct.
7. Flapper Dress, £325, Jigsaw. 
8. Sequin Beaded Mini Skirt, £60, A-Wear. 
9. Icon Earrings, £190, Lulu Frost at Net-a-Porter
10. Embellished Cut Out Dress, £85, Miss Selfridge 



No comments:

Post a Comment