Style Crush: Chloe Moretz

After spotting the Chloe Moretz shoot in the Spring issue  of Flaunt magazine I don’t think I am alone in my disbelief that Chloe is just 15 years old?

But I am embarrassed to admit that, at 24 years of age, I have a style crush on a teenager!
You can see the shoot here in full at Fashion Gone Rogue which shows the young actress wearing designs from Marni, Rodarte and Maison Martin Margiela as shot by Yu Tsai but I have included my favourites below.



And it’s not just this shoot which has my attention focused on Chloe - she has been strutting her stuff all over town recently promoting new movies Dark Shadows and Hick. Two of my favourites are below including a floral Dolce & Gabanna number worn at a New York screening of Hick and a navy leopard print Christopher Kane dress worn whilst filming the Late Show with David Letterman this week.

No doubt we will see more of Chloe soon hitting up the red carpet in style, but for now I just have one criticism for her - find a new pose that doesn't involve a hand on hip!

Other than that I'm still crushing!


No comments:

Post a Comment