Trend Alert: Sports Luxe

Yesterday when I went pay day shopping these grey faux leather jogging shorts with zip sides caught my eye in Zara.

I was surprised as normally my style lends towards tailored separates like buttoned up to the top shirts paired jeans and with mannish blazers and the odd girly floral mixed in there. But I NEVER do sports trends. 

ZARA denim jogging shorts, £35.99 

However something seems to have happened recently where I'll happily search out jogging bottoms - provided they are silky - racer vests and drawstring shorts. I think it all began last month when I did a shoot on high top trainers and I've been craving some ever since! And what better time to get in training than just before the Olympics? So I bought the shorts even though I have no idea what I will be wearing with them just yet..

On that note I have compiled a list of winning high street and designer lovelies that tap into this season's sports luxe trend from shell tops to leather skirts and wedge heeled trainers. Hopefully there will be something to inspire everyone..so get your running shoes on ready to hit the shops!  


1. Shorts, £24, Topshop
2. Dress, £180, IRO
3. High Tops, £410, Lanvin
4. Sunglasses, £39, American Apparel
5. Top, £59, Mint Velvet
6. Trousers, £75, Topshop
7. Top, £110, Reiss
8. High Tops, £149, Ash
9. Bag, £59.99, Zara
10. Skirt, £70, Warehouse





No comments:

Post a Comment