Review: Sunday Sanctuary at Bar Galante

A little bird told me about Sunday Sanctuary a few months ago, and after booking way, way in advance my turn finally came this weekend to experience London's new chic getaway at bar Galante, Chelsea.

Hosted every Sunday and strictly for girls only, me and a friend booked in to the 12 - 3pm slot and on arrival we were greeted by a lovely waiter who led us to our seating area and brought us our free, and very tasty Bellini. So far so good.

With a big screen TV showing a different film each week (we had the joy of the first Sex and The City movie, not the second film thank god) you can choose to watch with their cordless headphones, or just chat and catch up on some gossip.
 


There were also two ladies on hand from Bliss spa across the road dishing out free mini manicures and a masseuse was also there to work away those aches and pains. Me and my friend both opted for manicures though on reflection I think a massage may have been more beneficial as my manicure really was mini - lasting less than ten minutes and the masseuse was going to work on people! Be warned in advance though, you are a very lucky lady if you manage to get both treatments in the allotted time, so choose wisely.

What's more when it all comes to an end you are given a goody bag filled with Bliss products. In my bag was hand cream, body butter, body wash and a free treatment at the spa which I will definitely be taking advantage of.

Oh and did I mention the best part which is that this is all free*!

If you want to experience it for yourself just email Galante at rsvp@bargalante.com to book a place - but beware, you could be in for at least a month's wait as this particular hangout is proving popular with Londoner's.

*Food and extra drinks, both alcoholic and non alcoholic ,are available at an extra cost. Though I wouldn't recommend getting the food due to the tiny portions, I can highly recommend the basil and strawberry lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment